Low water pressure

Hello to all ...
I've lived in this house for about 9 years now and I have noticed over the years that when I run the sprinkler system the rest of the house suffers tremendously. I can't run the dishwasher, or the faucets without severly affecting water pressure all over the house.
Has anyone else experienced this problem? Any solutions or suggestions?
Thanks!
-- Phil
Have you thought about adding a booster pump? RO
--
Robert Olin
Bob's Water & Septic LLC