Little help please

I sent the other one before I was completed. Maybe you can help with a brand and model number for this one.
http://members.aol.com/plumbguru2/TSValve/20.jpg
Doug
Looks like an import. Easy fix though. What are you trying to do? Do you want to replace it or do you need parts?
Either way - take this picture to your local plumbing supply (NOT HOME DOPEY or LOWES...are REAL plumbing supply house) Show them the picture and they can match it up pretty fast for ya.
Go to a shop that has specialty parts, etc. Fergusons probably can't help you with this valve.
On 04 Feb 2005 19:10:59 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comSalute (PLUMBGURU2) wrote:

On Fri, 4 Feb 2005 16:20:10 -0800, Blackbeard wrote

Need parts

I run a local plumbing supply (maybe you've never seen me post here before?)
Anyone else able to help identify the valves?
Pictures are posted here:
http://members.aol.com/plumbguru2/TSValve/20.jpg
http://members.aol.com/plumbguru2/TSValve/18.jpg
TIA
Doug
Doug,
Beats me. I forwarded this picture to Noel's here in Cincinnati. They're the experts on parts & stuff. I'll let you know if they recognize it.
Mike
reminds me of grohe

On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 15:10:29 -0800, Mike Grooms wrote

I appreciate your offer. Please don't spend anymore time on it.
I found out the manufacturer is Dornbracht. The faucet was discontinued in 1992 but some parts are still available.
Thanks again,
Doug