Lavatory basin

My lavatory basin is mildly worn and needs refinishing. Can this be done and if so is the new finish long lasting?
Thanks

The only thing I can say on this is you get what you pay for. If it was my house or my customer, I would recemend a new sink. I do know the guys that do refinishing in this area (NW Fla) will give you a general estimate over the phone so there is no cost involved to you to find out. If you do decide on a new basin, buy it yourself and have it installed. This usually works out much cheaper, Unless of course you have a $1000 dollar marble bowl with Grohe faucets...........