Large, Hard Stool Clogs Toilet

Does anyone know of a product which could be poured into the toilet bowl to disolve or break apart large, hard stools prior to flushing?
TIA.
I had a friends whose daughter had problems with large, hard stools. I advised her to buy a closet auger (about $40) at your plumbing supply house. Get a good high quality closet auger and you're good to go.

"Blackbeard"
This reminds me of the bit of plumbing wisdom. Can anyone tell me why turds are tapered?
So your asshole don't slam shut of course. Dale

On 12/30/04 "Mike Grooms" snipped-for-privacy@fuse.net asks:

So your sphincter won't slam closed !!
Doug
"PLUMBGURU2"
I've got to come up with harder questions.
Mike
Mike Grooms wrote:

Mike Grooms wrote:

http://home.mindspring.com/~tomcom/Games/Remember_the_Poop.exe
rather than putting anything in the toilet (to break up the large, hard turds), put some metamucil in the human.
back in high school there was a monster tird in one of the toilets. It was freaking huge, like inhumanly huge. It looked like a giant salami. Word spread around the school like wildfire and by third period there was a line outside this stall to see the freakish stool. We actually made a sign and taped it above the door to advertise it. Girls even came in to have a look. At least 2 teachers saw it and did not flush; we also had a please don't flush me sign. I swear it grew as the day progressed. This made for a very entertaining day for all involved, everybody was just buzzing about it. At lunch it was being discussed at almost every table, I couldn't believe it. After lunch I rushed back up there with my bro to have a few more laughs watching people see it for the first time and react. As I rounded the corner into the bathroom I saw a big puddle of water on the floor and the sign was gone; gasp; could it be? I looked into the stall to see if it was gone and yep sure enough someone sent it on its way to giant turd heaven. God Damit!! At least it didn't go without a fight though. It was like a murder scene, the water everywhere was like blood; it had obviously caused an overflow. There was awful skid marks all over the bowl, caused by it trying to cling for life to the toilet. We were all very sad about it. I am sure you have become callus to the destruction of giant tirds but it just seems a shame to want to destroy. We all thaught the flusher was very mean. (the tirds name was cornholio)

Ned, If this happened in the Fall of 1975, in Wichita Kansas, and if there were whole corn kernels in that turd, we went to the same school? However, I still deny that it was my turd........ I'm just admitting that I was at school that day.
Jabs

steve snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

It worked for the Red Sox last fall!
http://home.comcast.net/~jwisnia18/jeff/soxad.html
Happy New Year guys,
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)
EXLAX!

TC wrote:

i recognize that this can be rather embarassing for some people and i do take the problem seriously
reaso ist hat there are a few medical problems that can cause this most usually treated symptomatically with a stool softner like colace
hth peter