Kosovo

Well Boys,
I've been offline for a little while. Just thought I'd check in and tell you that we're moving to Kosovo on Tuesday. We'll live there two years. I'll send a report about Eastern European plumbing techniques in a week or two. I'll have good internet service over there, so I'm always just a click away.
Ironmike

Good luck there Mike, be careful and don't let the iron curtain hit you in the rear! >:)
Bob Wheatley