Knocking in the bathroom pipes

I recently renovated my bathroom, the contractor rerouted some of my water pipes, since then, turning on/off every faucets, flushing toilets, using the washer, all these are causing the knocking sounds in the wall of the newly renovated bathroom, I would hate to have to take the newly renovated bathroom wall down again, what can I do to fix this problem?
TIA for any help!
"tingtze"
There's probably a pipe that's loose and knocking against another pipe, duct, or wall. If you're not willing to live with it, the plumber should remember how the pipes run, keeping the damage to a minimum.