kitchen faucet

I am trying to remove my kitchen faucet and cannot disconnect the outlet hose fiting. Any suggestions?

What is an "outlet hose fitting"? Is it a spread-type faucet or something, or do you mean the rinse hose? If you're trying ot remove it in order to replace it, either use more muscle, or cut it off.