Is there difference in toilet paper and toilet getting plugged?

Are some toilet papers better for the plumbing than others?

Reply to
ddnoe

responding to

fivekitten wrote: Definitely - especially if you have a septic tank! Water pressure is a factor as well.

I don't buy the thick fluffy stuff because it always clogs up my toilet. If you're having problems stick with the one-ply if you can. I actually found Walmart's Green Nature or Nature Green or Green something like that (can't remember the name) works best and was the best value for my money (I compared total yards and price and it's not too hard and stiff.)

I sympathize with you!

Reply to
fivekitten