Is there a way around the 2.5 GPM shower head rule.

Does anyone make a showerhead with a higher flow rate than 2.5 gpm, maybe in Europe?
NonYa wrote:

I have no idea where you may have heard this, but can you spell "drill press"?
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)
dig the water saver out of it with pocket knife see how that does.

Why would you think europeans are likely to waste more water than americans. Is it because you think they take fewer showers (maybe some of them). Knowing how europe loves to regulate (everything) I'm suprised you're allowed to use any water for a shower (just kidding).
As indicated, modify the showerhead you buy by drilling or removing the water restriction (often just a plastic washer they can resize as the rules change). What you do depends on the design of the head.
Not as simple for a toilet though (dual tanks???)