Interference from gas boiler

I have a BAXI Solo 2 50RS gas boiler. Working fine except that it seems to cause a lot of interference in the house - very loud buzzing on any radio that's on.
What's up? Should I get the thermostat replaced or maybe a suppressor has failed?
Steve Maldon, Essex

For advice on UK specific boilers, I'd recommend uk.d-i-y.
Christian.