Immersion heater question

Hello
I have an issue with my immersion heater I was hoping the group might be able to help me with. I am on Economy 7 and since the clocks went back, the immersion heater is not heating the water up to it's normal temperature. I am not sure if it is a problem with the heating element or the timer on the heater, I have had a look at the thermostat and it is set to 50.
Have you got any ideas about to fix it please?
TIA M

What is the "Normal temperature".
50(c?) seems to be on the low side.
60c is the usual setting here in the UK.
Thanks for the reply I have bumped it up to 60c
I doubt daylight savings had to do with it. sounds more like a delayed Y2K bug.