I Want To Kill My Plumber!

Page 2 of 2
I use a 2 gal shop vac to remove most of water from tank and bowl. As for bolts that wont come off, well me little Dremel friend has never had a problem removing them. I have never broken a W/C while removing. Just when setting.;>) There are 2 kinds of Plumbers, those that have broke a toilet. And those will be breaking a toilet.
The above is the opinion of the author only and not his spouse,