I need help identifying an old plumbing tool

Hi,
I found this old tool in my basement.
Does anyone know what it is or what it was used for?
Any information would be appreciated. Thanks!
http://neonrabbit.com/plumbingtool.jpg
It's a faucet seat cutter.
MM

Looks like a nice one, I'd keep it, considering the junk they now make.. Lot of people still need them.

Certainly, Neon. It looks like a ratcheting double-ended ballpeen hammer. Seriously... I don't have a clue. Possibly some sort of a specialty tool that had only one application such as a machine valve switch handle. If that is the case, the information may be next to impossible to find.
It,s a tap (fawcet) reseating tool. Tam

You must be from Flanders's neighborhood. The fat and greedy like to call them faucets.
happy to offend. :-)
so so happy

I guess it does come off as you offending me. Not what I meant, but if it gets you off, I'll run with it :-)

spoken like a dick who would actually rag on spelling mistakes in a post.