I'm back

OK Boys,
I just spent two weeks in Kosovo and one in Istambul. Both places were wonderful, and I even squatted at a few toilets (with great success, I might add), now it's back to the rat race.
Mike
Mike,
It's good to have you back! We missed you!
Mike
Meet any guys from Dyncorp ?

No, but everyone I met has a cousin or uncle in Chicago, and they all wanted to sell me carpets.
i guess its good that we didnt see a beheading video of you or something.

Nah, Mike would of be-headed and de-nutted them ! Then make the family a deal on a WC they could they could not refuse.

If nothing else, I got used to the "squatting toilets." In a way, they're better than public toilets here, since your skin never actually touches where other skin has been. Normal toilets were around too.