How many GPM of water flow?

Can anyone here tell me where I can find a table or chart that would show me how many gpm of city water can be supplied/flow through a 1" water pipe at 60 psi? Thanks for any help.
Jabs
Jabs wrote:

You left out two very important things Jabs.
1. How long is the pipe run?
2. What pressure drop can you put up with?
Some secondary factors affecting flow throug pipes are the roughness of the inside wall of the pipe and whether the flow is low enough to avoid turbulence.
Try this:
http://www.advancedenergyonline.com/Resources/pressure_drop_in_pipe_flow_rate_.htm
The first table on this page (even though it is for plastic pipe)will probably get you close enough if you plug in your numbers for pipe length and the pressure drop you are willing to accept. And, you'll need to convert pressure from "feet of head" to PSI as they tell you.
HTH,
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)
Jeff Wisnia wrote:

http://www.advancedenergyonline.com/Resources/pressure_drop_in_pipe_flow_rate_.htm

That last comment I made referring to "feet of head" is applicable if the elevation at the ends of the pipe run are different, like if the pipe is delivering water from ground level up to the third floor of a building.
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)