How Do You Plug a Small 1/16" Hole In ABS Pipe?

I had written yesterday about putting squash down the garbage disposal and having a plugged sink. The replies I got were very helpful. I checked the disposal and it is still spinning. I checked the P trap and T and water runs through it fine. The drain goes to the wall and makes a right hand turn and runs horizontal to the wall about 12 inches and then a left into the wall where it connects to the drain. Where the connection is before it runs horizontal (extension) there is a clean out. Water runs out of the clean out without a problem after I snaked it about twenty feet or so. Not much came out but perhaps I pushed the clog through. I cannot completely test it now, because a small 1/16th of a inch hole or smaller has developed in the collar. Think it was a defect burr that must have come off. This is ABS pipe and to cut and replace a section of the pipe would be a big ordeal as it runs behind a permanent cabinet. Is there anything that will permanently seal a small 1/16" hole in ABS pipe? If anyone knows of such a thing, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Reply to
roback

Rob,

THis is why God had us invent Epoxy Putty. Follow the instructions and slap a little on.

Reply to
ironmike