hot water heating boiler wiring

Hello The plumber has the furnace & all the controls in place. The zone valves have 4 wires , 2 red , 2 black. The four thermostats have 2 wires each. Can any one send me a wiring diagram for this system , OR point me to a web page that may help. I need to know where the 4 wires on the zone valve get terminated. Thanks. ron
http://www.houseneeds.com/shop/Images/taco_wiring_dia.gif