Help need to light worcester 28i junior boiler

We had to turn our gas off and now can't relight our boiler. It's a "Worcester 28i junior" and as far as I can see, you should be able to press the reset button and it should light - but it isn't! Any ideas? (ASAP please!)
u will get a much quicker response if you asked on free.uk.diy.home