Help

Okay, no one knows about my problem. Ya know- the new construction sewer gas problem posted on 08/02 How about any referrals? Does anyone know of engineers ,septic experts I can pay to provide information? To offer inspection services?
I'm in North Port Florida.
Thanks for your help!!
-- This Email Scanned By Norton Anti Virus
[...]

If you really want this problem solved, call the county health department. They take escaping sewer gas very seriously and really don't care who will go broke fixing the problem. It will be fixes after they become involved.
[...]
You didn't say in your original post whether or not the plumber has tried to reseal the water closet bowl to the flange. A faulty wax ring seal in this area could cause the sewer gas problem you describe. It probably doesn't help that your new house is tight in the windows and doors. When you run your exhaust fans, air is pulled into the house from wherever it can come-in your case it may be coming from the building drain via under the water closet.
Mark
Okay, no one knows about my problem. Ya know- the new construction sewer gas problem posted on 08/02 How about any referrals? Does anyone know of engineers ,septic experts I can pay to provide information? To offer inspection services?
I'm in North Port Florida.
Thanks for your help!!
-- This Email Scanned By Norton Anti Virus
Mary & Les,
I just figured that the whole state of Florida smelled that way. Am I mistaken?

Jezzzzzz, OK, pour Mineral Oil in seldom used P traps. Make sure all Traps have water in them. Make sure Vents are Ok. If it still smells throw the Old Man in the Shower and wash the Booze off him. Get a Life ! Try Al Non. Don't let that Babtist Preacher touch your Thigh.