Height of air vent of Monitor GF-200 propane wall furnace

Dear Readers:
I have a vacation house out of state, and I forgot to bring home the owner's manual for my Monitor GF-200 propane wall furnace.
Does anyone happen to know how high off the ground the air vent is for the furnace that sticks out of the wall? I cannot remember if it is around nine inches or 19 inches.
Thanks.
Joe
Hire a local you cheap son of a bitch