Got the new wirsbo cordless expander.

Got the new cordless wirsbo expander tool. Used it one day so far. I guess I need to cycle the batteries a few times to get charge up to full strenth. I was doing 1" and it was really maxin it out. IT says in the directions not to hold the expander tool open but I find sometimes I need to hold it open so it will stay open long enough for me to make my connection.

So far i see one thing id like changed.

The tool expands untill it reaches max expansion then it snaps closed.

I would like to see two trigger settings.

One opens the tool all the way, one closes it. or even squeeze the trigger harder to make it go past full expansion and then snap closed.

BTW does not fit in small places. $#!@#$#@$

Reply to
Ned Flanders