glue pvc and cpvc

I am tapping into my main 3/4" waterline from my wellhouse, it's about 30 years old, I thought it was pvc, so I bought a tee, nipple, union, and a vertical piece to make a hose faucet. So the guy at the store asked me if it was pvc or cpvc, what? the pipe is almost white, like really light gray, does not have a yellow stripe. now I don't know what kind of glue to get, and if I have to return my parts and get all cpvc. is there a glue that works for either plastic? can I mix them? crazy glue? lol thanks for any help! Ramey

Reply to
Ramey