GlowWorm Micron 50FF

Hi can anyone help with this one, had the above boiler for under 3 years, lately the heating would just turn off and you would have to reset the boiler to get it to come back on again.
The other day it stopped altogether and gave the fault code for software sequence error, the engineer said it needed a new pcb which he has just fitted, we now get wrong polarity error, he cant see anything wrong, takes it apart puts it back together and we now get Thermistor error.
check your ground. check it at pannel as well.

Thanks will do