Glowwom 50FF pcb problem

Hi, I have a PCB from the above name unit (50FF) and the current limiting resistor that follows the onboard fuse has distroyed itself. It is the little black resistor that joins the track from the fuse (live) to the track that goes to two caps, a relay and the bridge rectifier.

Does anyone know or have one to hand to tell me what the resistor value is please. Ive scanned the internet and called various people (none of which are willing to help). I work in electronics and have these smd resistors in the stores.

My board is (as far as I can gather) the newer board with part no. 2000227134 and two green LEDs.

any helps well appreciated

Cheers

Joe.

Reply to