furnaces and burners

A few years ago I had a Buderis furnace installed with a Carlin burner. That burner is a lemon- I had to call my oil company techs a dozen times in 2 years to get that burner going. It would tend to not light once it got cold and strong winds would blow it out. They finally replaced with a Riello burner which seems to be working much better- plus the Riello is in a metal box with the identical paint job as the Buderis furnace.

Reply to
Joe