Fun at work

At first I thaught i'd get a pizza delivered but I got a much better idea. I brought my set it and forget it rotisserie chicked cooker to work and a chicken already spiced up. At coffe break I fired it up. At first I got laughs and give me a breaks'. But once the oder wafted around the job site everybody was droolin big time. Come lunch time I had tons of "new" friends.