Flow straightener

I have looked for and can't find a flow straightener. This might not be the correct name, it may be known as a spa or an aerator. It screws onto the end of the tap spout, in this case a bath mixer tap. It is round and made of plastic.I have been told that I could get one from the manufacturer of the tap, but I don't know the make of the tap. All the DIY sheds, plumbing merchants and hardware shops I have tried don't sell them.

The item has a diameter of 1 3/16" (3cm) and the thread diameter is 1 3/64 (2.65cm). The thread is either 1.25 AF, 20 Metric, 19G Whitworth or something very close to one of these.

I am in the UK. This is my first posting to this group. Let's see how good it is.

Reply to
Stickems

"Stickems"

Well, "Stickems", I think you can "Stickems up your ass." See, we're pretty funny around here. Not that a Brit would every understand a joke.

Reply to
Mike Grooms

Aerators are very rarely used in the UK. They are more of a personal (national?) preference. We British don't want to wait 20 seconds before we can take a swig of water. (Not that you should be drinking from the bath tap, I suppose).

Christian.

P.S. try uk.d-i-y, they might have some idea on the UK specific side of things.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

"Mike Grooms" > >

pretty funny around here. Not that a Brit would every understand a joke.

Hey Guys,

I thought this was real funny. Where are my congratulations???

Reply to
Mike Grooms