Faucet slow to shut off

My kitchen sink faucet is slow to turn off. This is a recent problem. After the faucet is turned off, the water continues to flow for another few seconds or so. Then it turns off without any leaks or anything.

What might be causing this and is it a sign of things to come? The faucet is less than 2 years old.

Any help would be great.

Reply to
Bob Krygier

Hummm, With all the useful information (manufacturer, model,etc.) given, I would have to say that the problem is.... magic.

Reply to
Dale Wilcox