Exam Question Help

Does any one have any example questions that would help someone study for a state exam. My friend has taken it twice but has blown the written part. He did very well on the drawing, copper project and the lead joint. He is about to give up, he knows the stuff but I think he just gets test jitters.Any help, example questions or book suggestions would be great
If he does not know by experience he is NOT ready to be a Master. The purpose of the test is to protect the Public Health.
(I took a # 5 Valium.)

they don,t make a #5 valium only 2,4,10.it might have been a qualude?
No, I've been on them for years for muscle spasm, they make a yellow # 5 and a blue # 10. There is a # 2, but I've never seen one.

On 07 08 04 "E.J. Forbes" snipped-for-privacy@netnitco.net writes in part:

Seems to me a little additional info would be helpful. Something along the lines of WHAT #$%%#@ STATE ARE YOU REFERRING TO and which plumbing code do the use.
Complete and accurate info may yield some results. Such a nebulous question only sets you up to be ridiculed.
Doug