end switch engaging,or not?

Noticed today when opening my zone valve manually that the arm doesn't make contact with the end switch,thus not engaging the pump.(I am having problems with this zone.) I then increased the heat on a working zone and watched as the lever depressed the end switch,allowing the circ. pump to come on.Question is...why doesnt the manual lever contact that switch?...even tried the working zone valve manually and it didnt contact the switch.Is there a reason why it doesnt depress the switch when done manually? thx again!

Reply to
slider