Draining a hydronic system

------------------------------------- Leo
I need to remove a radiator prior to installing kitchen tile (the radiator needs to actually move 1/2" up the wall). To do this, I need to drain my hot water radiator system, which is fed by a boiler that also is the hot water supply for the house.
I know I can drain the system without affecting the hot water, as I have had plumbers do it before, but am puzzled by two drain valves on the system: one red-handled and one blue-handled. Do I need to drain both of these, one of these or what?
responding to http://www.homeownershub.com/plumbing/Draining-a-hydronic-system-5743-.htm jimsonburg wrote:
Leo wrote:

I am little bit confused about the type of water gets into the system. I think you need to drain both of those systems. ------------------------------------- Jimson Burg, http://www.hire-a-contractor-now.com /