Dishwasher Install

My run from the Dishwasher to the hookup is about 9 feet! I need to run extra long drain hose and water supply. Here is what I was planning and tell me if I am wrong. I was going to use soft flexible copper for the water supply and flare it at each end and connect a flare nut to the water supply on the dishwasher and the other to the angle stop. Would another material be easier? If not, do I use 3/8" or 1/2"* and do I need any particular type of washer in the flare nut prior to *cinching" or just teflon the threads?
Secondly, for the drain line. Can't I just cut an extra long length of rubber hose? What size do I use 5/8" or 3/4"?? Just clamp onto dishwasher connection and on drain connection on garbage disposal?
Lastly, Can I wire a plug into the dishwasher and plug it into the GFI that I installed behind it or does it have to be hardwired in?
Thanks, I have never this before.
Reply in line

flare fittings then don't use anything on the threads.

You will need to check with the manufacturer to see if it will pump that far, some will, some wont. If it will then use 5/8 hose to your airgap fitting and 7/8 from airgap to disposer. or if legal in your area, bump size up at disposal.

Depends on local Electrical codes, we deal with water, not electrons;>)

you can flare the copper ends if you have the proper tool.I find it easier to use the compression nuts with ferruls. I have used 3/4 or 7/8 for drain.
Making a plug & cord connection is the ideal way to wire a dishwasher or disposal.If the appliance needs to be serviced, it can be easily be rendured safe.