Differences in Types of Pipe?

I'm making a computer game in which the player has to make a circuit of pipe and then fix the leaks. I would like to have three different materials to choose from, but I don't know anything about the different types. Assuming money is no object, what would be the ideal material to use (this would be the one that would almost never leak)? What about second? Third?
Any help would be appreciated.