Dads

Bob, speaking of Dads. Mine put his hand across his throat and said ' I do the work from here up, you do the rest '

Don't let the grass grow under your feet

I can't pay YOU ! I have insurance, truck paym. all these bills to pay first. ( Dad sneaks out in the morning and is in Atlantic City !)

I got a million of them, then he became city inspector and I went through hell.

He just kicked PVC apart with his foot. I go whats wrong ? You stupid SOB read the code ! Then do it right ! Damn he loved doing that in front of people.....

Reply to
Red Jacket The Laughing India

One thing about my Dad was he believed if its in your house its yours.

He jumped both the gas line and water meter. This had my Mom scared shitless. She always worried about the water meter guy and the gas company has a way of knowing if a line is jumped.

He told my Mom to go ahead water the hell out the lawn. She cried.

Hey, any of you guys know how to jump the new water meters ? I hear it can't be done.

Reply to
Red Jacket The Laughing India

Buddy of mine worked for his dad's plumbing outfit. When he screwed up the old man would say, "I shoulda let you run down my leg!"

MM

Reply to
Mark Monson

"Mark Monson" wrote

Mine told me that the best part of me ran down my momma's chin.

Bob Wheatley

Reply to
Bob Wheatley