Cool faucet

Let me start by saying that I am a commercial plumber and have not had previous experience with this line of residential bathroom faucets, but you guys may have seen them before, or even installed them.
On this page, <http://www.pricepfister.com/website/asp/Pf_pdp_newproducts.asp , at the top right, the Catalina Lavatory Pull-Out.
This thing is freakin' awesome!! I installed two of them yesterday in my house and my wife wanted to jump my bones when I was done. And that is rare being married for 15 years.
Anyway, it is a standard 4" spread installation and comes with a new pop-up too.
No, I don't work for them (I think they are owned by Black and Decker). Just thought I would say something nice about what seems to be an excellent, reasonably priced residential product.
Eric The Shit Stops Here.
I smell spam
MM

No spam here, pal. Ask the long timers in the group. They probably remember me. I'm not trying to sell anything to you all anyway.

No
I always thaught it was crap. Dont they have no way to repair them. They say the valve "can't" clog and the porcilan seats never need to be replaced. It looks like a neat valve though.