Concrete Laundry Tub Repair?

I have an old concrete laundry tub. The tub is in good shape but the drain fixture on the bottom of the tub is very bad and should be replaced. Do they still make a replacement fixture for this type of tub? If not is there any way that they can be fixed? Since this tub is made out of cement can the drain hole be enlarged and a new plastic fixture of some type be installed? Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Robert Barch
"Robert Barcheski"
I've always wished someone would invent something for this problem. Those things weigh about 300 lbs. As far as I know, you'll need to suffer or try to patch with epoxy or replace it with a new tub.
Why not just block it off. Pour a little concrete (maybe 1") in the bottom of the sink and just drill a new hole and use a standard waste kit?
I've never done that before. Normally we just yank 'em and replace 'em. I suppose it's worth trying.

You know, my Dad carried them on his back to install ? He had a harness made for him, I still can't believe the stories of the old timers !
I broke them up with a sledge to remove and even that was a killer job.
I did a hotel my Grandad did. I replaced the 8" threaded with copper. If I had to thread ONE pipe like that by hand, I'd fooking die.

Those
try