Code Question

What is the minimum pipe size allowed for underground pipe? (ideally the International Code)
Thanks Paul B

And what kind of pipe will this be, and what will it be used for, and why do you think there's an "international code"?
This particular pipe use is Sanitary, but for underground pipe I believe it would also apply to storm water drainage, and any other gravity drained systems. As for the "International Code", that is a published set of codes. The IBC (International Building Code) has pretty much taken the place of BOCA and includes the International Plumbing Code, International Mechanical Code, etc. etc.
As far as I can tell, the codes have a minimum 2" pipe size for underground pipe, and a minimum of 3" if a water closet (toilet) is hooked up to it, and up form there depending on the load. Unfortunately I cannot find anyplace in the codes (except for Florida's code) where it specifies this. I'm trying to find specifics if anyone can educate me.
Thanks, Paul B.

Describe exactly what you are trying to do.
MM

2" min.

Get the US Gov. original code made during WWII in Wash. DC. McMillan still prints it. Its the ONLY code one will ever need to do a job right.
All other codes are copies and often wrong.

"Red Jacket"
What?? I'll assume a code that old has all 4" soil pipes, and 1.5" washing machine drains and half moons over the outhouse door.
Nah......wus wrong with a slit trench and a soft corn cob?