Cloversoft PricePoint vs. WinTac

Has anybody had any experience with either of these software packages? I'm looking at PricePoint right now, cuz it seems to have everything Wintac does. Is there another similar software app that you prefer? Thanks in advance!
Jeremy

I'm sort of a veteran. I've been fighting with the wife for 20 years. Does that get me a discount? Just kidding. Nice work.
Respectfully, Bob