Case/Briggs 2 bolt wall hung WC

I hope one of you can help me out on this.
I've got a job where, in doing demo, the geniuses threw out the Briggs wall hung one piece WC's.
If you're familiar with those water closets you would know they use a 2 bolt carrier and I've never found anything else that would fit. This is on the 15th floor of a building and changing the carrier is apparently not an option.
I'm trying to find 2 each of one of the following in white:
Briggs 6000 Case 3200 Case 3000
Doug snipped-for-privacy@cox.net
Doug, I found this: http://www.terrylove.com/wwwboard/messages2/28656.html
We have some Briggs 6000's in our warehouse at work. Although they are used, they are in excellent condition (all the cracked and permanently stained units were thrown out). I'll check and see what they can part with, although I don't think it should be a problem to get one.
The problem will be getting it to you. Where are you located?
Eric

P.S. - I'll see if I can get two for you. If they will part with them I will take them home and see what we can do about getting them to you. Ours are all white.
On Wed, 13 Sep 2006 13:17:31 -0700, Eric G. wrote

That's great......

Southern California but don't let that stop you.
Doug

Doug, the guy I have to ask is not in today, and I am out tomorrow. I'll try to call him tomorrow, or it may have to wait until Tuesday (I have a seminar Monday). I'm sure you are probably in a rush on this, so I will make an effort to contact him ASAP.
Probably cost a nice penny to ship from NJ to CA, but I'm game if you are.
Eric
P.S. - Or maybe we can meet in Colorado or something :-)