Can copper pipes be saved with an anti-electrolysis cicuit? Where, how?

If anybody knows where I can buy an anti-electrolysis circuit (or perhaps, how to build one) for a house and apartment building? Kindly advise.
I'm thinking that copper pipe "wear" can be stopped.
I understand that cruise ships' propellers have an anti-electrolysis device to prevent the props from thinning.
Cheers!
Its called bonding, Google it.