Broken Tank

x-no-archive: yes

Kohler Wellesley K3441-EB Kohler Wellington K3415-EB

Anyone have any idea where to find a tank for either of these. I have a Wellesley (1989 era), but hear that the Wellington tank is the same. It is a fancy looking, elongated, wall hung, with tank. Kohler is the brand name, but they no longer make them.

Somebody dropped the tank part when they were replacing a seal. Lots of pieces, and it didn't do the floor much good either.

American standard makes a nice wall hung with tank, that maybe can be used as a replacement, but I am not sure about the bolt pattern.

Thanks!

~ I'm not a plumber, but often wish I was....

Reply to
Ears