boat plumbing

ok, so i never let you guys know about my cruise,, first it was awesome,and im planning on vacations more often.. why the hell not.. unbelievable time,,

second,, since people wanna go and screw around and try to blow shit up, instead of making this planet beter, safer and cleaner for us all (911) nobody is aloud to take a tour of the ship,and to check out the plumbing..

and i caught some shit just for asking...

100 questions,,i dont know,,maybe i looked suspicous,, holding that drink with a smile on my face,, security even was called,, i had to answer to the cheif purser noone,,noone! even people that work on the ship is aloud.. geeezz..... i guess that what i get for being curious
Reply to
running water