basement shower leak

We have a shower in our basement that was here when we moved in a few years back. It is one of the three sided glass with a door. Depending on how much water we use at a time, water seeps from one side at the floor. The base is higher than the floor level. The drain seems to be a pipe but could it be over a simple floor drain that needs to be cleared? Without taking it all apart and rasing the base to see underneath first, I thought I would ask opinions here. Thanks Dave

years
water
that
***** Yep, that's the problem.

Its your home, take it apart and fix it. You will feel better.

years
water
that