Banging Noises

I have an approx. 35-40 yr. old boiler. It seems to work fine. The problem is with the noises I hear. I bleed the radiators several times, pressure is at 14 psi and temp 180*F. All seem stable. But the banging is annoying. Sometimes it sounds like someone is banging on the pipes with a hammer. Please sent your thoughts