Availability of US toilets in UK

I have toilets at home which are poor flushers. I have found on the web the Kohler Power lite toilet and American Standard seem to do some good ones too. Can these be purchased and installed in the UK? Does anyone know any suppliers? If not, can anyone recommend power flushing toilets that are available.
Thanks
Martin Jones
http://www.fixturesdirect.com/asStore/display.cfm?productid 02.012&finish=White&manufacturer=American+Standard
I dont know anything about the company fixturedirec it was a link on the american standard website but i recomend the toilet.