Asking Plumber to Add an Outlet Tee to Septic tank?

I will be asking a local plumber with knowledge of septic tanks to install an outlet tee as shown in the following:
The only problem I see with this is connecting the PVC to the Orangeburg. Can I assume that a plumber knowledgeable about septic systems can handle this with little problems? Are there any gotcha's I should be concerned with?
njoracle wrote:

fernco: Pl x A/S