Asked 1000 times before but: Purging air from Baseboard?

Page 2 of 2

whats the question? I'll be qlad to give you my ans.
kenny b
snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.net (kenny b) wrote in message

Install a Spirovent and you'll eliminate almost any airlock problem you could ever have. I've installed 45 boilers in the last 4 years and I wouldn't even think of not using one. I'm not going to waste my time on call backs that are unnecessary just because of of a few extra dollars on a part that can be rolled into the job. And I haven't had one single call back for air locked lines since using the Spirovent.
Just my 2 cents or 1.25 seconds of a plumbers time at $60 per hour.
Jay