another one about wall hung closets

Hi guys I'm new to this group. We just came across some older Am. Std.? wall hung closets and two were cracked (probably from heavyweights dropping down hard) anyway, the existing roughing dosen't support new bowls and it is not feasable to open the tile walls. Does anyone know if Standard still makes an older pattern bowl that fits these carriers? We're probably talking stuff from the late '60's to mid '70's. Thanks.
On Wed, 13 Sep 2006 17:42:58 -0700, roree wrote

I don't see an American Standard shown at their website but Crane makes one model 3217 that will fit the same carrier. Look here:
http://www.craneplumbing.com/NewSpecs/test.php
Doug