Aerobic Treatment Unit

Anybody have experience with these? Am I crazy to install one voluntarily? When and if my now-20-year-old leach field fails, I won't be allowed to rebuild it, will have to connect to public sewer. That'll cost $$$$$$, plus my wife wants to keep the public utility's tentacles off of our property. The aerobic treatment unit is supposed to extend the leach field life. I also like that it's more modern and precise and less forbidding than the dark old septic tank.

Reply to
GreenShad2