Latest threads in Plumbing Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Well water
I have well water and this morning there is no water coming out of any of my faucets. It was fine this morning when I took a shower. 2 hours later no water coming out of anything. Could it be my water...

Please Help Me Identify this Kitchen Faucet
Can someone please help me with identifying the manufacture of this faucet, please? [IMG] http://www.homeownershub.com/img/4k/IMG]IMG]http://www.homeownershub.com/img/4l/IMG

how to get maximum pressure and water volume at 300 foot distance.
My well pump at the pressure tank is 45 psi. From one of my exterior facets I want to run a line to my garden located 300 feet away, to feed a trickle irrigation system consisting of 20 - 120' trickle...

faulty lock shield valve ??
Hello. Have a cold radiator . It has a lock shield & TRV . I closed both valves opened the bleed screw & opened the TRV and as you would expect water came out. Closed TRV & opened the lock shield & no...

Plumbing for a home compressor
I'm planning to run 3/4" L copper for a small home use compressor to two drops. 95/5 solder for joints. I'm having a hard time figuring out how to go from the 3/4 inch copper to the NPT quick...

Toilet leak while and after washing clothes.
My downstairs toilet leaks a small amount at rear of base. It seems to only leak during or around the time laundry is being done. The toilet flushes, drains completely, and fills beautifully, that is...
1
1

Bladder Tank Question
My water pump for my well was cycling way to often, so I took off the cover where the pump and bladder tank is located and checked the air pressure on the bladder tank. It showed no air pressure, I...
1
1

wondering what the resulting water pressure would be like?
We have a small family farm with large garden areas in about 3 sections. We are on well water - it appears to be plenty of water and pressure. Problem #1 While sections 1 and 2 are close enough water...

Fire Damage Clean Up & Smoke Damage Restoration
Serving those who need it most! Anytime Restoration is a family operated company built on strong principles that makes recovering from a disaster the least intrusive as possible. We specialize in Fire...

Electric Water Heater Not Thermo nor Element?!
My electric water heater tank hasn't been working for over a month. If it's not the thermostat or element what else could it be? (It went out a month ago, but I was traveling and someone was staying...
3
3

toilet issue need help
Today when i woke up i used the toilet upstairs flushed, didn't hear the "flush" (which is an issue in and of itself but nothing major just didn't hold the lever down long enough) came downstairs to...
1
1

Toilet that doesnt suck and gurgles when the sink drains
I am just at my wits end toilet number 3 we tookthis one off again checked for a blockage there isnt one. but it just wont suck it will eventually drain the water but no vacuum also ok i did read...
1
1

Blanco BDSD-st soap dispenser problem
I can't refill it. I can remove the plunger but I can't get the guts below off for refilling. When I looked behind the sink, I note that the bottle reservoir is miss-shapen because of suction. There's...

Now no water pressure...
Last week I changed out a sink and set of taps in my master bathroom. It was just a "one for one" swap and once it was all together it worked wonderfully. Water pressure was fine, hot came from the...
2
2

Water heater for an Apollo heating system leaks through PRV
I had a new Hot water heater (High Efficientcy) installed in my house and it is also a part of my Apollo Heating System. It seems that everytime water is used in the house the PRV releases water. My...